ACTIVE Youth training course
ACTIVE: Healthy Lifestyle and Volunteering
CONTENT OF THE TRAINING: This training will deal with the importance of a healthy lifestyle and the impact of voluntarism in the society.
The methodology of the training is based on:
- - Non Formal Education as a means of facilitating the learning process and increase the interactivity of the event;
- - Education through Sport, stressing the importance of physical activity for a good health;
- - “Learning by doing” or “learning through experience”, meaning that the practical things and individual experiences will be most of the time the starting point for the reflection.
Objectives of the training are in brief:
- - To extend the knowledge on the importance of physical activity for a good health;
- - To debate the role of voluntarism in the development of the society;
- - To build competences on how to use the methodology “education through sport” to increase the active youth participation;
- - To create a network of people who are interested in using the methodology “education through sport” in their activities.
25 participants, 18 – 30 years old. A small number of people could be above 30 years old. The eligible countries for this training are: Czech Republic, Denmark, France, Germany, Iceland, Portugal, The Netherlands, Slovenia and United Kingdom.
The seminar is targeting:
- - Active volunteers
- - Youth leaders
- - Youth workers or Staff members
Participants should have the interest to develop activities using “education through sport” inside their own organization.
Financial conditions of participation:
ISCA and DTJ will support all costs related to accommodation and food. Participants will receive a travel reimbursement of 70% of the total costs, up to 200 Euro. A participation fee of 50 Euro will be paid during the training.
The working language will be English, therefore each participant is required to have good communication skills in this language.
Application procedure and deadline – please complete the application form below before 30th of August 2010. Application submitted after this deadline will not be accepted.
The results of the selection process will be sent to all applicants on the 3rd of September.
For more information, please contact Sorin Buruiana, ISCA Youth Network Coordinator at [email protected].
|Healthy Lifestyle and Volunteering Training Course PDF (PDF, 0.31 MB)|